Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Dog's action inspired a chain-of-thoughts :)

Today, I saw a dog chasing a lady dog (bit**) on a main road. The female seem to be running and the male was pursuing and biting as and when he got a chance. The funniest thing was, the female was just playing around. She was running not because she didn't want 'it' but because she derived more pleasure in making him run for 'it' than he getting 'it' easily.
For once, it reminded me of PDA and I felt pity for them that they couldn't get a room.

On second thoughts, I concluded something. I am never pursuing someone. NEVER!
Someone wants me to run back of them, they are bound to be disappointed. Even if I terribly want to be with them, I am not going to force them or pursue them.

Whatever the reason, whether they want me to pursue them just for their 'psychotic pleasure' or they want me to pursue them to show that I really really want them, I don't care. Someone who wants me in their life is never going to make me run back of them.
Or if they say that they will accept me in their lives only when I pursue them, then......... 'Good-bye!'

Seems a silly and passing thought at first, but on the second thoughts, it is actually my basic principle of life. It also is my 'direct message' or an 'open letter' to all those friends who ceased to be my friends just because they expected me to pursue them.

Bon Jour! :) [Have a good day!]

P.S - Did you read my latest post? "Don't know why people fall in love? I'm never following in love...!" If yes and if you liked it, share it with your friends. If no, then what are you waiting for? Go, read now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment